Version 5 of VR Kitchen Released
The latest update of VR Kitchen now includes the facility to use your own images
for finishes, floor and wall coverings, window views, pictures etc.
For example, if you have a picture of a worktop finish you can now use it in your designs.
Other new features:
- Plinth lighting
- More choice of styles for windows and doors, you can also use your own images.
As standard VR now includes two, four and six panelled plus georgian glazed
doors which all have a 3D profile
- Skirting and architraves now shown
- Save 3-D views to jpg, png or bmp image files
- Change Properties on multiple unit selections
e.g. to change fascia colour from the room default for an island
- Raise/lower a selection of items
- Use your own names for price groups
- Copy a price group
- Sharper text and images on high resolution screens.
Many new laptops have a Full HD or even Quad HD screen with text scaled by up to 250%,
VR Kitchen no longer appears blurred on these devices
- Georgian glazed and feature frame door options for wall units
- Feature frame door options for tall units
- New library items: plinth light, extractor fans and wall hung pictures